Remember

The World Ends With You! So expand your world and make your self the most vast person you can imagine.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

DON'T TAKE SKETCHY EDIBLES!!!!!!!!!

Hi again errybody!!! So i just went to go see that movie sucker punch yesterday. I wish i could tell you how it was but i kinda started feeling bad in the movie theater due to me eating an stoner brownie like an hour and a half before going to the movies...It sucked my body completely rejected the THC and that made a bad trip strait up cotton mouth and i was like a Scoody Doo character in the sense that everything looked animated!!!! And rubber!!!! Well to be more precise things started out pretty cool burning sensation in my legs then lightheaded-ness ... then the weird part comes.....I FUCKING HAVE NO DEPTH PERCEPTION!! it sucked big monkey tits and it was like a /b/ tards dream (as we all know that /b/rothers are just unshaven dwarfs whom are grotesque and a little shady)  fore i was like the whitest Shaq ever!!!! but watching the movie made me sick and turn green.....weeelllll i went to the bathroom after a little run in with cotton mouth and well every thing was like a stretchy Scoobie Doo trip to me and every thing was plastic....I was freaking out at the time but know that i think about it i should've enjoyed it while it lasted! But i started throwing the fuck up and i just couldn't control my self
mien friend whom i was with says im a pussy for throwing up over my first time with any drugs at all plus the bad    smelling potency it had. So i crashed at about ten.....AND finally to top it all off i was listening to dubstep while i was sleeping and that lead to stoner lucid dreaming which was pretty awesome but i freaked out again.. And this is all because i took a butter scotch brownie from a sketchy(and very stupid) source so the message i give to all of you stoner fags out there make sures you are getting shit from a reliable source! Thanks for letting me waste your time
 D0thack3r  

No comments:

Post a Comment