Remember

The World Ends With You! So expand your world and make your self the most vast person you can imagine.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

How the world is.

Hello!!! As this, is my first blog i would like to very much thank you for taking the time to come and read it!!!!! Now this is going to mainly be about me ranting and talking some advice will be given, but most of all i would like to talk about how the f**k we ,THE F**KING WORLD, need to change! +D...Now I know that  was out of the blue but...ITS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY TRUE!!! Now think about this a female weighing 189 is hitting on a super model with slutty dirty trash talk. Well lets say this super model retorts with something completely outrageous and mean. The female then goes home, cries, complains as a "femenon" and then,after being brutally sick of the realization of what the "real world" is like, kills her self. Now it doesn't always happen like this i am just saying this and scenarios like this happen much if not 35% of the time! if thats off ,someone please correct me and ,please comment i would like to hear your opinion! Trust me ,I CAN HANDLE IT!!
Well thank you for your time i hope you'll log on  for some of my other posts and also i will explain my blog's name in later post's thanks for the time =D

No comments:

Post a Comment